I am Artur Meyster, a full-stack software engineer based in San Francisco.
I fell in love with technology when I build my first website with HTML and CSS at the age of 12 and hosted it on Geocities! Since then I've been passionate about building applications that solve real world problems by applying new and exciting technologies.
Learn new skills. Miyagi is all about creating one-on-one, in-person learning experiences.
Pair up with teachers nearby. Miyagi creates a local learning community, so you can learn where and when it's convenient.
Secure, seamless transactions. Don't stress about exchanging cash. Payments handled seamlessly with Stripe.
• Built a mobile application front-end using Ionic Framework, Cordova and Angular.js.
• Architected RESTful API endpoints using Node.js/Express routers to save users, teachers and classes in a MongoDB database.
• Integrated front-end and back-end with Stripe API to securely process payments and withdrawals.
• Implemented continuous integration with CircleCi and test-driven-development utilizing Mocha, Chai, and Jasmine frameworks.
• Inherited legacy code base, streamlined user engagement by enhancing UI and UX by customizing existing Angular.js directives and refactoring navigation
• Improved the core app by creating a restaurant search functionality and a Tinder-like “Discover Restaurants” feature
• Engineered a restaurant search functionality that integrates with Yelp’s API
• Deployed, optimized, and troubleshot the performance of the Azure server and the interactions it had with Github
• Designed front-end architecture in Famo.us to work with local business data retrieved from Yelp’s API
• Collaborated with back-end team to produce asynchronous communication between front-end and Node/Express server
Contributing to open source projects is something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. The main motivation for the project is to create a tool that can compare open source projects against each other and narrow down the list of repos that are popular among developers
• Developed a user interface using Angular.js which retrieves and displays Github repository stats
• Built Express server with Node.js to handle fetching and parsing of data from the Github API
• Advised Fortune 500 companies, including Home Depot, Lowe’s, CVS, General Mills, AutoZone and Tyson Foods on structuring mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, leverage buyouts, sale-leasebacks and fixed income transactions
• Created financial models in Excel to evaluate cash flow and leverage effects of mergers and acquisitions
• Excelled in high pressure environments while working on multiple live deals simultaneously, which required coordination with various teams across the bank
• Built a platform for art collectors to buy, trade and sell contemporary art prints over the internet
• Designed and customized website layout with HTML/CSS and integrated basic functionality with Wordpress plugins
• Organically grew website traffic through SEO to over 600 visitors per month and generated over $50,000 annually
12-week full-stack development program with over 800 hours of instruction, projects, and hands-on work
Cumulative GPA: 3.7
Honors: Dean’s List Recipient
944 Market St, 8th fl, San Francisco, CA 94102
(646) 361 0938